Kathleen Talks Smack, Nic Fights Back

Nic and Kathleen in "Peggy Sue Got Married"

Kathleen then and now.. she's hardly changed at all!

Kathleen Turner's autobiography "Send Yourself Roses" sounds like a must-read.
on Nicolas Cage:

"Nic was absolutely determined to prove that he wasn't there as the result of nepotism. So, everything Francis wanted him to do, he went against - to show that he wasn't under his uncle's wing. (Nic's uncle is Francis Ford Coppola) Which was ridiculous. Oh, that stupid voice of his and the fake teeth! Honestly, I cringe to think about it. He caused so many problems. He was arrested twice for drunk-driving and, I think, once for stealing a dog. He'd come across a chihuahua he liked and stuck it in his jacket."

Nic just issued the following statement to TMZ:
"I have never been arrested for anything in my life, nor have I stolen a dog. I am reaching out to my fans -- many of whom are children -- so they know that I do not condone drunk driving or theft. The reason why you've never seen a mug shot of me is because it does not exist."