Deeply in Love With a Crusty Corpse



Playboy boss Hugh Hefner has made girlfriend Holly Madison's dreams come true by making his feelings for her public. Madison is one of three blonde bombshells the publisher is currently romancing - but he insists she's his favorite.

In a new interview in American magazine Details, the 81-year-old says, "I love Holly the most. Five or six years ago, she was simply one of seven girlfriends, but... I fell deeply in love with her. She's the relationship that will last the rest of my life."
Ha! Ha! Now that's a flattering statement.. how long will that be? Four days?

The announcement is sure to thrill ridiculous idiot Holly, 27, who revealed Hefner was the love of her life earlier this year.

She told a reporter at the Monte Carlo Television Festival in June, "I want to have kids with Hef in the next year or so and when that happens I just want it to be me and him."
HE'S EIGHTY ONE YEARS OLD. Like they are deeply in love. He eats soup every day at noon and they have to play backgammon every night and watch silent movies. When I was 27, I can guarantee that wouldn't have worked out. AS IF they have ONE SINGLE THING in common. If you watch the show, you can see her obvious hatred and jealousy for Kendra and Bridget too. I don't know why she's wearing dirty pink slippers and I guess I don't care. 81 years old is gross, I don't care if it is HUGH HEFNER, big deal!