Mya Thinks Brit Should Throw Her Wig Into the Crowd



Further proof stars are just like Us: Britney's VMA comeback performance was the hot topic on the red carpet at Fashion Rocks. "I'm curious just like everybody else," Fergie, who is nominated for Female Artist of the Year, tells Us. “Britney always puts on a good show at awards shows, so I'm looking forward to it.” Best New Artist nominee Carrie Underwood agrees, “I think it's going to be good. I don't think Britney will let us down.”

Spears is sure to have a few surprises up her sleeve for Sunday night, but these veteran performers have some ideas to make her performance even more spectacular: “ I would come out rockin'. Let them know, 'I am Britney. I am still here. So don't get it twisted,’” Ciara, who’s “Like a Boy” video is up for the Best Choreography award, tells Us. But it’s Mya (who will be sitting in the audience at the VMAs) who has the most show-stopping suggestion of them all: “I would take my wig off! And then throw it into the audience!

US Magazine