Judge Lets Pete Skip Court To Go To a Concert

Please enjoy this photo of Pete burping


British rocker PETE DOHERTY was allowed to miss a court hearing on Wednesday to play a gig because the judge is a fan of his music.
The Babyshambles frontman was due to appear in court for a progress review following a drugs rehabilitation order but Judge Jane McIvor adjourned the hearing until Wednesday to allow him to attend a concert in Paris.
Judge McIvor once praised Doherty’s song The Blinding, telling the court, "It is a good tune, but I'm not so sure about the lyrics."


Sample of lyrics:
(Pete speaking]
And the blinding means the blinding
It's the last thing that you'll ever see
Oh, oh, oh, last thing you'll ever see


On his weight gain, he says:

"I'm horrified that I am now addicted to food! "Stopping drugs affects your weight. I'm hungry all the time and I mean hungry. "I am on the SlimFast diet now - that's my new addiction. Plus I'm chomping down all this health food but I'm still getting bigger. What can I do?"