Something Bad ALREADY happened, you Dumb Bitch


E! Online reports speaking to Dina Lohan on the phone today.

“It’s really sad,” Lindsay's mom said when asked how her daughter was doing after being sentenced to jail time. “Something bad is going to happen, I’m afraid.”

When Dina was asked how the family is holding up, she said: “Busy, busy.”

Yesterday when she was asked how her family was she said "My children and I are at a wonderful time in our lives." Really? Because yesterday, your 13 year old daughter Ali..(you know, your other daughter that doesn't have a chance in hell because you're a coked- up attention whore) climbed out of her window to meet up with her 16 year old boyfriend, and ended up getting into a car wreck with him.Whoops! When I was 13, a daring Thursday night for me would have been stealing my brothers banana bike to go get sloppy joes after an episode of The Partridge Family. Your girls sure grow up fast!

Dina is looking forward to Lindsay's release because Lindsay is her main drug source, and without her, Dina's been getting ripped off on the quantity and quality of her crack.