Amy Has No Time For Drug Use



According to the Daily Star, Amy Winehouse fell asleep three times during a recent interview.

The “Rehab” singer, 24, was speaking with Jody Rosen from Blender Magazine when she began rambling and nodding off.
She apologized for her odd behavior, “Oh God, what is wrong with me? There’s something wrong with me. I’m just really drowsy at the moment. I’m so sorry.”... Must have been that extra blast of heroin I did last night. (Okay, she didn't really say that about the heroin.)

When asked about her drug use, Amy replied, “I don’t have time.” As for claims that she’s an alcoholic, Winehouse said, “I don’t know. I’m a really big drinker.” Ha! Ha! "NO TIME" for drug use! That's like the "Crack is whack" statement that Whitney made. Not that they DON'T use drugs, but crack is too cheap for Whitney and Amy doesn't have the time.

As for her sizzling HOT
hubby, Blake Fielder-Civil, he’s still in the slammer, awaiting a court appearance on November 23rd.