Paul Called Heather a "One Legged Bitch." Do We Care? I Don't.


That bitch Heather Mills has a recording where Paul McCartney calls her a "one legged bitch." I mean she is a bitch, and she does have one leg, so big deal. Where's the insult?
A source said, "There are other recordings Heather says prove Paul referred to her as a ‘one-legged bitch'. She's hoping this shows people what she's had to put up with, and will let the public make up their own mind about who was to blame for their split."

I mean I'm not impressed with his name calling skills. That was way too easy. It's like calling a fat person fatso, way too obvious. I personally would have said something about her being homeless and living in a broken down car, or said her nose looked like a pigs. Heather also has a tape of Paul's daughter, Stella McCartney telling her, "I hope you lose your other fu**ing leg!"