Stop Posing Together, Just Stop

Yeah, we believe you. You REALLY LIKE eachother..wow!

Because she thinks she's cool, it makes her even more hideous than she already is. Shut your mouth, pluck your eyebrows, nice arm hair

In the what could be more boring news, Ashton poses for the thousandth time with wrinkly old ex-husband of his wrinkly old botoxed wife. They are all losers! We don't care if you guys like eachother or not. How annoying, you know Demi says, "Go on, Ashton, pose with Bruce!" Let's hear the story again about how Bruce and Demi's three mutated daughters cal Ashton MOD for "My Other Dad." How cute and clever they all are! What have they all done anyway? UGH.

Bruce did some lame 80's action movies where he squints, Ashton is a farmer punk underwear model, Demi was in one good movie over twenty years ago. Ghost would have been a good movie with ANY actress in her role, even Rosie O'Donnell. Okay, maybe not her but you get the idea. And Rumer. Her attitude. "I'm so hot, look at me, I'm famous." She has actually recently talked about the burden she carries with her fame. Her fame is ONLY because of how ugly she is. Her poses send me reeling. They make me "physically sick," as my daughter would say. She is our next Britney, except she looks exactly like Jay Leno.