Lindsay Plans a "Retreat" With Her Dad



I guess Lindsay didn't get my letter I posted a few days ago, begging her to stop making the peace sign. So here she is "in rehab" yesterday, making the peace sign, and planning to take a RETREAT with her dad, Michael. UGH.

He told press, “We’ve still got a lot of catching up to do. I’m looking forward to spending the next week with her. We’ve been in constant phone contact. She’s in a great, great place now. I’ve never heard her so honest, contrite and focused. Lindsay is weeding out all the bad. She’s taking a step back and reevaluating her life. What she tells - her honesty and openness - has brought me to tears. It’s beyond words how proud I am of her.”

She's "weeding out the bad".. ya, because she doesn't have access to her bad, fun, Hollywood friends right now, and everyone knows her dad is such a swell influence.