Will Someone Open a Window?


P. Diddy challenged other celebrity perfumes to a "smell-off."

He said, “I send out a challenge…I challenge all of my female counterparts that have fragrances…that my fragrance is better than theirs. I’m a man and I know how women should smell!”

Mariah isn't hearing that. She responded to Diddy's challenge.

“I heard about this competition, and I wish Puff all the best with his new fragrance, but I think we're actually appealing to different types of women. M by Mariah Carey is about being unforgettable, not unforgivable. It’s not about a ménage à trois or a one night stand, it’s for the woman who wants the man to fall in love with her immediately, stay in love, and treat her like royalty.”

You go, Mimi! So in other words, his cheap perfume is for sluts and can be purchased at Walgreens, and hers... well it can also be purchased at Walgreens, but is more Princess Di. Ha Ha! I'll bet they both stink real bad!