Courtney Says She Never Gave Drugs to Jack Osbourne




A furious Courtney Love has denied she introduced Jack Osbourne to prescription drugs.

Jack's mother Sharon claimed earlier this month she was "appalled" that Courtney was the first to give her son - aged 15 at the time - the painkiller OxyContin.

But the 43-year-old widow of Kurt Cobain hit back, saying: "I never did that. I would never give drugs to a teenager. F*** you Sharon - as if I would ever give drugs to a teenager. The drug probably came from Ozzy's personal stash."

She said the first time she had seen OxyContin painkillers was when she met Jack.

"It was the first time I was ever introduced to them [OxyContin]," added the singer, whose daughter with Cobain, Frances Bean, is now 15.

Sharon, a judge on The X Factor, claimed in an interview two weeks ago: "She [Courtney] was the first person to give my son Jack the prescription drug OxyContin. There's not a shadow of a doubt about that. My dislike towards her is very personal."