Hang in There



I know many of you "count on me" to bring you the latest sick news on your fave stars, as well as the most hideous pictures of them. Ha! Ha! Anyway, you may have noticed that my reporting has been a little lame lately, and I have heard some complaints. Well, there is a reason. I don't want to bore you, but it never stopped me before, so here goes.

I'm in the process of having a huge estate sale and then moving to one of the coolest places on earth. If any of you could possibly care, and are curious, please visit my blog The Wild Side Cafe at http://wildsidecafe.blogspot.com


and look at the two posts on Bisbee. I will be back and better than ever after the first of the year, so don't forget about me. But I need to move and get settled, and for now, I should still be posting for another week. Thanks to all of you for your comments and support, and have a great Christmas. Julie