Britney Leaves Las Vegas



Photos of a bloated, angry Britney leaving Las Vegas. The following are lyrics to some of her new songs.


Produced by Bloodshy & Avant, the Swedish team behind her 2004 smash ‘’Toxic,'’ ‘’Piece of Me'’ kicks off with her standard breathy-sexy growl over a thumping hook: ‘’I'm Mrs. American dream/ Since I was 17.'’ Then things get darker: ‘’I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous/I’m Mrs. ‘Oh my God, that Britney’s shameless’/ I’m Mrs. ‘Extra, extra, this just in’ / I’m Mrs. ‘She’s too fat, now she’s too thin.”’ At other points in the song, she refers to herself as ‘’bad media karma'’ and insists, ‘’Another day, another drama/ I can’t see the harm in working hard and being a mama.'’ According to her reps, the song may very well be her second single after the already charting ‘’Gimme More.'’
Entertainment Weekly