Pammy Clears Her Poker Debt With Sex, Falls "In Love".. gross



The former Baywatch star told Ellen DeGeneres Wednesday that she wasn't present for the fight between her ex husbands Tommy Lee and Kid Rock at the VMAs on Sunday, because she left after introducing Kanye West.
She introduced Kanye by saying, "I had my tongue so far down his throat I could taste his fiance'." Such class.

"As soon as I left, they went after each other," she tells the talk show host, adding "I don't know [what they were fighting about.] I'm staying out of it."

When DeGeneres pointed out that she saw Anderson sitting on Lee’s lap, the actress said, "He pulled me on his lap and spanked my butt. What are you going to do? Boys."

Speaking of boys, Anderson also shared with DeGeneres how she met her current beau, a professional poker player.

"I was playing poker one night in my room and I was down about 250 grand," she explained. "I was up 80 down; it’s a long story. Lost about 250 grand. He said if I made out with him, that I could clear [my debt]. So a couple days went by after following me around like a puppy dog. And I ended up paying my poker debt . Then I fell in love and now we are engaged."

What a crazy ho. Clearly, there's enough hepatitis C to go around! So first she accepts an indecent proposal with this oily dude, and now she's in love. Fake boobs or no fake boobs, she is one worn out chick, not to mention she has these 2 dirty, childish (ex?) husbands that he'll have to deal with. Her baggage, besides her hepatitis, is MAJOR. I guess it would be easy to fall in love with someone who was willing to pay you $250K for sex though, and I'm sure their marriage will be a long lasting one. What a great story to tell the grandkids!