"That's Two Years in a Row, Man. Give a Black Man a Chance."


Kanye West just may have been the biggest bitch of all at the VMA's. He threw a huge tantrum after losing in all 5 categories in which he was nominated. Here's the thing, Kanye. Your music is pretty damn great. But, unfortunately, you're an asshole, and people just don't like you.

He whined and complained to everyone who would listen that MTV hadn't asked him to perform on the main stage. He kept telling everyone that HE was the number one artist, that his music far surpassed anyone else's, that he thought it may be because his skin wasn't white...huh? How many white people performed... Britney and Justin? Then he went on to say that the day his album comes out will be the most important day in music history! I don't know what these people are taking, but sign me up for a batch, because I would love to believe that I was the most sought after person in the world.


He also said, "Britney hasn't had a hit in FIVE MILLION YEARS." "Why is she opening the show? Justin is my boy, but why did he get to perform on stage and I don't? I will never ever set foot at MTV again, I'm done with them." I'm the greatest performer in this world right now... my mom said so. Ha! Ha!!