Lindsay's Bodyguard Talks Smack


Lindsay Lohan's former bodyguard revealed to Inside Edition yesterday that he remembers several times when he thought she had overdosed on drugs.

Lee Weaver worked for Lindsay for a year, and quit when he "couldn't take it anymore."

"Plenty of times, I would see her sweating and almost passing out and I'm panicking...hitting every bump in the road trying to wake her up. Then, like 20 minutes...she finally comes to."

"I used to say, 'Oh, man, she's always doing this and doing that. Shouldn't her mother pop up somewhere because she's not of age?'"

Weaver went on to say he didn't like going with Lindsay to Nicole Richie's house because it was a "haven for drug users and party people."

"I knew once we got there it would be another 10 hours...I would say, 'How are you up this late? You're not tired? You're beat, I'm beat.' Then I would look at the table and see all kinds of stuff."