Britney's Breakdown







After running errands around town last night, including a stop at Ralph’s supermarket, Britney decided to stop at Malibu’s Casa Escobar for dinner with her freaky new BF and her yorkie, London. Then she checked herself into another hotel, (the seedy Viceroy), her 3rd hotel in 3 nights.
This was pretty hard to watch, as she repeatedly kept saying “I love you, I love you...” to the crowd of photogs, before entering the restaurant. She also said:

"I love you guys! You guys ROCK! I love the quesadillas here!" and my personal fave, "I'm so happy!!" and then, for no reason, she blurts out: "PARTY ON ME!"

And when she re-emerged from the eatery, “she stumbled across the parking lot making moaning sounds with tears streaming down her face , only to get into the passenger side of the car and start crying and sobbing.” She then rolled down her window and said, "My car won't go!" and then they told her it wasn't in gear. She once again asked the photogs how to get to her house because she needed to go "get something." Why doesn't she just GO HOME! Why is she checking into hotels every night?


She left the hotel at 2 a.m. with an unknown man in a white lamborghini, returning at 5 a.m. Where do you think they went? Hmmm...