I Want Denise's Emails Released NOW


I don't care, I love Charlie Sheen. His E mails to Denise are coming out. Yay!

“GO cry to your bald mom, you fucking loser.”

“You are a pig. A sad, jobless pig who is sad and talentless and sad and jobless and evil and a bad mom, so go fuck yourself sad jobless pig,” reads another.

“You are an evil piece of shit. I can’t wait to tell the world what a piece of shit you are. You don’t get a fucking dime till this is resolved,” says a third e-mail.

Richards accuses Sheen of punching the headboard of their bed once in a rage, and telling her that by no longer breast-feeding, she was causing their daughter, Sam, to “become retarded.”

“He took a large wedding photo off the wall. He had it placed in our garage. He sawed the picture in half and took spray paint and sprayed ‘the dumbest day of my life,’ ” Richards claims in the documents.