Lindsay to Study "Something Like" Psychology


Perhaps she's worked her way through the young Hollywood dating scene, has exhausted her romantic possibilities in rehab and now has her sights set on snagging a college boy. I mean, I can't think of any other reason that Lindsay Lohan could possibly want to attend college. Unless it's because she's heard the drugs on campus are something special. It can't be because she might actually want to...(GASP!)...learn something--can it? According to a FOX News source, it is.

"She's looked into a few institutions on the east coast and will most likely major in something like psychology. At this stage, NYU is a hot favorite."

Um, I studied something like psychology...oh, yeah, it WAS psychology.

I love that "something like psychology" bit. I can just see Lindsay sharing a cigarette with another college student, who asks her her major. "Oh, you know, something that ends in 'ology'...I think." Also, let's discuss her appearance in these pictures for just one moment. Yes, she's smiling and giving us the peace sign, but the effect quite as carefree as I feel she had intended. To enjoy many more photos of Lindsay's tired old peace sign pose, see the post entitled "Letter to Lindsay.
"
ASL