Britney's Dad Wants Her Locked Up



Top photo of Britney was taken after her first visit with her kids. She was so happy, she went for a frappucino and spilled it all over herself
BRITNEY SPEARS’ estranged dad is so worried by her erratic behavior he wants to have her committed.
Jamie Spears has consulted lawyers about staging an “intervention” to get Britney into therapy.
He has told pals he is worried the troubled 25-year-old star could harm herself or her boys if her bizarre antics continue.
A source close to Jamie - who Britney refuses to speak to after accusing him of cashing in on her fame - said: “He is consulting lawyers about the best way to help Britney.
“Jamie is also concerned about her wild lifestyle. She is spending money like it is going out of fashion - checking into hotels when she has two homes in LA.
“He feels she should be putting the money aside for her kids.”

But Britney fired back: “I am praying for my father. We have never had a good relationship.

“It’s sad that all the men that have been in my life do not know how to accept a real woman’s love. I am concentrating on my work and my life right now
.”

image: pinkisthenewblog