Famewhore is "Here to Stay." Ha! Ha!



Above, Lohan with her boyfriend, the son of Sonny Bono and Congresswoman Mary
Lindsay Lohan gave OK! Magazine her first interview out of rehab. Lindsay checked herself out of the Cirque Lodge in Utah last week, butshe's staying in town to receive treatment as an outpatient. She is due to return to Los Angeles this week to start filming "Dare to Love Me." She says as soon as she's wrapped that up she's coming right back to Utah.

Blo said, "I hit rock bottom. Everything in my life came to a point where I had to make a decision."

"It was a sobering experience. It made me look at myself and all the people, places and things in my life in a different way."

I'm going back to shoot Dare to Love Me, but I plan on returning to Utah so I can stay focused and avoid other distractions
."

Blo went on to say that Los Angeles has too many temptations. "Tempation is always there. But now I'll avoid it the right way."

"I'm here to stay. My talent is a gift and I'm going to use it."

Ha! Ha! Who wrote this statement, because she sure as hell isn't saying it. I'll believe it when I see it. I can tell by looking at the skank that she hasn't changed, not to mention that she didn't have one drug free moment in rehab, failing every drug test. What a joke. Her movies are horrible too, she may have been a "teen queen" but that's where it ended. Just like Britney. The only difference between the screwed up child stars of the past and the ones now is that they can stay "famous" by doing drugs and behaving like assholes and getting in car wrecks.