Aretha Franklin: Steal Her Diet Secrets!


Aretha Franklin gave an interview to the Associated Press where she talked about how she's feeling much lighter these days thanks to a trainer. Aretha will perform at the Grammys this Sunday with Mary J. Blige.

She said, "I've got a new trainer, and she's giving me a lot of good things, really educating me about nutrition and weight loss and how to do it, and cooking stuff for you. I'm not on a diet. It's a lifestyle change. I'm going to be doing it for the long run. And eventually I'll reach my goal." Blah, blah, you're still gigantic, and no one cares.

(Her goal is to weigh 700 lbs. instead of 900).
Aretha went on," I feel lighter. I'm not as heavy, what you get with the red meat. You dragging yourself along when you have all that red meat. Much lighter. I feel a lot lighter, and a lot better. But I'm still a raging bitch, that ain't never gonna change."
Okay, she didn't say she was a raging bitch
.