Fiddy Made Fat Joe Run Away Like a Girl


The 'Candy Shop' star - who famously survived being shot nine times at close
range in 2000 - is a "punk a** motherf***er" who is too scared to leave his
home, according to FAT JOE.

Fat Joe, (real name Joseph Cartagena), ranted to website Complex.com: "He got
shot by people who he knows and he doesn't do nothing about it. He gets
criticized by people like Ja Rule, little Ja Rule, and he never even fought
him one on one. He's going to come f**k with Fat Joe? Are you serious? He
still don't leave his house
.

"He's looking for attention, I'm gonna diss him. I'm gonna tell him to suck
my d**k, everything you can think. I'm gonna tell him that. What does he
want out of me? He's gonna tell me, 'Oh, Fat Joe, you're a sucka', and I'm
gonna be like, 'Suck my d**k you punk a** motherf***er
."

The two rap stars have been engaged in a war of words since the video for
50's 2005 hit 'Piggy Bank' featured an animated boxing match between the
pair which ended with a cartoon Fat Joe being badly beaten.


When Fiddy confronted Fat, Fat ran like a little girl. Jay Z and P. Diddy Doodle Dandy witnessed it, and said it was the funniest sh*t they ever saw. Fiddy said Fat is a "stupid fat ass".