Court Documents: Lufti Kept Britney on Drugs

Lynne said in court documents that Sam forced her into posing for this picture






According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He hides her dog, and disables her car. He abuses her. He yelled at Lynne, "You'd better know that I CONTROL EVERYTHING!"
According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to HEAL HER BRAIN."

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a fight with Lynne later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If you take 10 pills a day, and do what I tell you, you will see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy.

Read the documents at The Smoking Gun