Sam's Lies


UsWeekly has an EXCLUSIVE interview with Sam Lutfi this week where he tells "his side." (which is all lies)
He says, "The British accent is part of the mania. She'll stick to the British accent because she becomes comfortable with it... But you know, when the pink wig comes on, it's getting bad."

He also admitted that he gave her "a handful of sleeping pills" last Thursday before she was sent to the hospital. He said it was to help her sleep. He told her, "I said these pills are working wonders, they are miracle pills."
Since when is this f-ing loser a doctor?

He went on to say that when the ambulance took her away she said she loved him, "When I told her, she wrote me a note and put a big heart on it and it said, 'I love you, Sam. Are there people coming? Circle yes or no, Oh, my God, it was funny, just the cutest little thing. I circled yes and I gave it back to her, and she looked at me and she's like, 'Oh, lord, here we go again
.'" OF COURSE SHE "LOVES HIM".. like a kidnap victim LOVES her captor! And because he's been keeping her drugged, just like Howard K. Stern did to Anna Nicole. And he took care of her REAL GOOD.

Well isn't that a touching story. He needs to be stopped, and if killing him is the only way, then he should be killed.