At Last! The Interview You've Waited Ten Years For!






Pictures of her beloved 'babies' cover the yellowing walls of Debbie Rowe's dumpy home.
Rowe studies the faces looking down at her and says fiercely: "I am possessive and protective of my babies. Their happiness means more to me than anything else on this world. I love them more than I would ever have thought was possible." Is the freak talking about her kids she sold to child molester Michael Jackson? Nope. The fat freak is talking about her horses and dogs!

There is not even a single, grainy snapshot of either Blanket, now ten, or Paris, nine, the children taken from her arms in the maternity ward in exchange for a multi-million-dollar pay-off.
Debbie lives alone breeding horses and dogs. There is no evidence of wealth here.

Her 'babies' now include 11 dogs, including one half-wolf, a parrot who shares her bedroom and drinks from her coffee cup, a pair of parakeets and 30 horses - many of them pregnant mares.

Michael Jackson has said that he was in such a rush to leave the hospital with daughter Paris in 1998 that he cut the cord and left with the baby covered in blood, taking the placenta with him in his haste.

When asked about her kids picture that was revealed this week, she reacts with the vulgar grunt of a satisfied breeder, rather than a sigh of loss. "I turned out two pretty good-looking kids. For that I am proud."
She is unhappy, however, that the children's faces have been revealed.

"The veils were my idea, not Michael's. I'm not happy they've been photographed without the veils."

Rowe was working as a nurse for Michael Jackson's dermatologist, Dr Arnold Klein. She befriended Jackson and - like a schoolgirl with a crush - offered to bear him children when he spoke about his longing to be a father. GROSSSSSSSSS... She refuses to talk about the details. Like we need details, like he had a single thing to do with their conception. hello? THEY ARE WHITE.

The couple married at the Sheraton Hotel in Sydney, Australia, in November 1996, when Rowe was six months pregnant with their son. The bride was 37, Jackson 38, and the best man was an eight-year-old boy WHO MICHAEL SLEPT WITH ON THEIR WEDDING NIGHT.

Paris Katherine Jackson was born on April 3, 1998, and this time, Jackson simply wrapped the baby in a towel and fled.
She bursts into tears and, sobbing loudly, says: "I had so many problems when I was pregnant with Paris. After that I couldn't have any more children. Michael was upset about that, he couldn't understand it. He wanted more babies." He paid her four million dollars to go away, and she did.

She adds defiantly: I couldn't cope with the constant pressure of fame. He's the genius, the famous one. Not me. I turned out two good-looking kids, but I can't sing, I can't dance." OH SICKKKKKKKKK.... REALLY, fatso?
"I used to be an extrovert, but my marriage made me introverted. I was followed everywhere. I hated the fame.

Three years ago, Rowe moved to a three-bedroom ranch-style house in Palmdale, an ugly, rundown (JUST LIKE HER!) desert town 60 miles from LA.

Here, in the heat and solitude, Rowe appears to have found some peace. She takes a deep breath and says: "No one knows me here. I don't talk to anyone. I'm up at 6am with the animals and we have the most extraordinary sunrises." That sounds REALLY FUN!
Her body is bloated beyond all recognition, and eyeliner has been tattooed under her eyes.
She says: "I'm 50 in December. After someone got a photo of me, the newspapers wrote about how fat I'd become. That's so unfair because I've lost 20lbs."

"I can't be bought. I don't need money. I just like to be left alone," she insists.
Suddenly, her fat face becomes flushed with the excitement of attention, and she announces: "I want a reality TV show. I reckon I'd be great. Can you pitch it for me? It would be me, the dogs and my horses. Do you think they'd go for that? I think it would be a scream." OH. MY. GOD.

thedailymail
UPDATE! I just found this picture she posed for in 1993 in the dr.'s office where she worked. The photographer didn't ask her to pose topless, she offered! What a freak!