Thank God for Nic Cage's Sharp Eye!



In a recent interview with Heart FM , Nicolas Cage says that he is the person who discovered Johnny Depp and that he was the one who made it all possible. That's right. If it wasn't for Nicolas Cage, Johnny Depp would still be a nobody, undiscovered by the world. It was only through the grace of God and the shrewd eye of Nicolas Cage that the world was introduced to Johnny Depp.

"I met Johnny many years ago - he was a guitar player and had come to Los Angeles from Florida.
"We had a mutual friend and we were just playing Monopoly one day. I told him he ought to try acting so I introduced him to my agent and the next day he got his first audition and got the part.
He added: "Please don't ask me who won the game of Monopoly, though, I can't remember... it was a long time ago
!"
Oh hahahahahahaha, Nic! You are so funny and have an amazing eye for talent!

What an ass. And how did you get your start in acting exactly Mr. Cage? Let's think. Oh, yeah, your uncle is one of the most famous directors of all time! Oh how I wish I had a picture to post of what you really looked like when you first started, with your gigantic crooked horse teeth. Okay, I admit, I just wanted an excuse to post a picture of Nic's son again.
crazydaysandnights