Ashlee Thinks Her Music is "Important"

During a recent radio interview, Ashlee Simpson acted like a worse moron than usual, and said: “Uh, the best line in the song is, uh… you know… the, the, uh, ‘come over’ line…. uhderdalahlahmm… ahh, oh, like I’m desperate?… um… it’s pretty genius…it’s um… i’m not over it so come over… um…. pretty genius…”... (when asked about her fave lyrics in one of her songs.) She looked like this at the radio station:
But now she's clearing this up with a post on her MySpace Blog.

She wrote, “It was very upsetting to hear that people are saying that I was intoxicated or on drugs when I came in for my morning interview. I take my work (LOL! Is that what it is that you do??!) very seriously and would never disrespect anyone and come into an interview that way.”
“When I walked into the radio station I was thrown into the interview. They didn’t even introduce themselves to me before starting it, and just put me on the air. I felt bad energy and like I was about to be attacked as soon as I sat down.”

As for her constant laughing throughout the interview, Simpson said, “I giggle when people ask me uncomfortable questions not knowing what to say or what else to do. Questions & false rumors about my dad being a jerk, being pregnant, being engaged, etc are not fun to answer every single day. Eventually I try to just laugh them off and hope they start asking me important questions about my album and music which is why I am there
.”
These recent "concert photos" of Ashlee are fake for sure, taken by Papa Joe, because NO WAY would ANYONE put up the "rock and roll, man!!!" fingers" at one of her "Lalalalalalalalal lalalalala concerts. NO WAY.