TheTop 12 Dumbest Faces Patrick Swayze Made in Ghost

Because of the terrible news of his cancer, first here is the "most handsomest face" he makes in the movie Ghost

Let me just say that I love Patrick Swayze because he's always been a sincerely nice guy. I've never said anything bad about him! This is funny though, and it's from The Best Week Ever. Plus, if I were him, I'd love this, and think it was funny. I mean, he's nice, but not a very good actor. I love his song "She's Like The Wind" (through my trees...) (yep he says that) though! He is a great dancer, so I mean he's very versatile. But acting is not his strong point. I just saw Road House for the first time the other night, my husband made me watch it. Patrick being "menacing' is like when John Ritter used to try to be menacing.. it's just not happening.






This is my personal fave