"Hip" Stars For World Peace

Oh GOD. You know what? I grew up in the seventies and I have never once formed the peace sign to anyone. So stale, corny, lame. It's like retards who put "bunny ears" behind your head right before a picture is taken, forever immortalizing them as a moron. Liza probably thinks this makes her look "hip."


Below, Jerry springer's daughter Katie, has the good sense not to give the peace sign

Donald Trump gives a "halfhearted" peace sign with some stupid stuffed puppet beside him

Paris gives a MAN HAND peace sign

Here she is! The creator and inventor of "the peace sign", worn out bag lady trash Lindsay

Brooke Hogan thinks she is bringing sexy back to the peace sign. She dresses like her mom, grosssss. She seriously dresses like a 55 year old tacky chick from Miami. The run down part.

I like the length and design of her dress, cool colors. AND HOW COOL she thinks she is because her dad WAS A WRESTLER. WOW! Cool claim to fame

Scientology would not approve of Will Smith giving a peace sign. NICE BACK BRACE

Far out wannabe hippie chick Kate gives a real groovy peace sign. CUT. HIS. HAIR.

Okay, I don't know why, maybe because I like him, but Geraldo is the only person ever to NOT LOOK STUPID making the peace sign

Kirstie usually is giving my other hated hand gesture, "the finger," so this is her way of switching it up a bit. I would make a different gesture every time I saw a papparazzi. One day, I would come at them with a karate kick and chop, the next day I would fold my arms in front of me and do a Russian dance. If I was angry I'd shake my fist or make punching motions towards them. I would never give the finger. Doesn't anyone have any imagination at all?

Amy has perfected the always menacing "Back off" gesture, made even more effective by her clever use of props: dirty fingernails and a cigarette.Corny Katie Holmes, who was embarrassed to be herself even a year ago, is too corny for even the tired old peace sign, instead opting for a "Right Back at ya" gesture, made popular by beloved TV host Chuck Woolery back in 1987.Only K-Fed has the unique ability to make the peace sign look gangsta!