Cameron Diaz Thinks She's Too Beautiful To Have a Boyfriend

Cameron Diaz is Ugly
Sickening Quote of the Day, made by a hideous freak:
“Does a girl ever get tired of being told she’s pretty? It’s when you’re told ‘You’re much prettier than you look in photos.’ How are you expected to respond? ‘That’s because you saw some sleazebag photo of me loading up my car in my gym clothes?’ Is it a compliment? ‘You look half-human in real life?’ It’s a weird one.”
Oh my God! STFU! You are NOT anything that even resembles "pretty!"

"It's been nice not having a boyfriend for the past year," she says in the new issue of British GQ. "In fact, it's the first time I haven't had one in 10 years, and I'm enjoying what I'm getting out of this moment. "I could be in a relationship if I wanted to be,

but I haven't finished doing what I'm doing," she added..."I'm a lot of woman - in a lot of ways," she says. "And I understand that can be intimidating."
A Socialite's Life Image Viewer
Dear Cameron, How are you "alot of woman? No, seriously, you need to elaborate on that. How are you intimidating? Is it because of your beauty? Because you're such a big star, so sought after and in demand? Oh, and what do you need to "finish doing?" You haven't had a script come your way since that bomb Roman Holiday. Give us a break. Just say the truth. You can't get a date, let alone a real relationship. Below: It's just not working for you, honey. Any of it

Get over your acne covered self. Everyone else has. Get some proactive, beat up another photographer, and grow up. No one likes you, you have no career, you're ugly, and you can't even get a one night stand. Even big giant headed John Mayer and weasly afro master Justin Timberlake didn't want you.