Steve-O Mad at The Enquirer

Steve-O is hitting back at the National Enquirer for saying he’s a drug-addled girl-groper. He’s only drug-addled, he says on his Myspace blog:

The stories that are circulating right now about me being at some party hitting on random girls and asking to snort drugs from their breasts are not true at all. I will be the first to admit that I’ve snorted all kinds of drugs, in all sorts of situations, but I take offense to claims that I was running around hitting on random women at a time when I was under the impression that I was engaged to be married. I know many of you who are in receipt of this message from me work in the media, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would squash this dishonest journalism. These stories are so untrue, they place me at a party hitting on women when I was locked up in the looney bin.

As excuses go, “I could not have made a debauched public spectacle of myself because I was in a mental institution” is a pretty good one.