Perez Hilton: Jessica Simpson Rubbed John Mayer's Crotch While I French Kissed Him"

Perez Hilton says that he has photographic proof that while he made out with John Mayer at a New Years Eve party, Jessica Simpson was rubbing his crotch.
(John's crotch that is)

Gross. I have no problem believing that, all three of them are hideous freaks.
I found these pics that at least proves the 3 were together on new years eve of 2006:
yuk so gross


hotness

And Hilton has now revealed even more salacious gossip about his Mayer kiss at a New York party -- in front of the rocker's then-girlfriend Jessica Simpson -- after the singer/songwriter's publicist dismissed the story.

Appearing on Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest's show this morning, Hilton said, "He kissed me and I kissed him back ... It was like on the mouth with open mouth and tongue.

Photo

"While John Mayer and I are making out hardcore, Jessica is like, rubbing his crotch. I swear a hundred percent ... He just kept going and going and going."

Hilton is so adamant that it happened that he took a lie detector test with an examiner from Fox’s hit show The Moment of Truth.


Hilton says he's thrilled that John's publicist is denying the story because the denial was carefully worded to "not really deny it." Perez went on, "I heard John wanted to confirm it, but his publicist wouldn't let him." He also says "While we were kissing, I saw a flash go off so I know someone has a picture of it."

UPDATE: From Perez Hilton's Website:

We Passed The Lie Detector Test!!!

Filed under: Gay Gay Gay > Personally Perez > John Mayer

meandmayer2__opt1.jpg

For those of you who didn't take my word for it…

A polygraph expert from Fox's Moment Of Truth gave me a lie detector test to prove once and for all that I DID hook up with John Mayer.