Amy Tells Dad She's Sorry



Mitch Winehouse, seen above. A remorseful Amy Winehouse told her distraught father she was sorry after he told how he wanted to kill himself because of her drug addiction.

The troubled singer fled the country with her husband Blake Fielder-Civil as both their parents tried to intervene and get them help for their drug abuse.
is heartfelt plea appeared to have struck a chord with the Brit award-winning singer, who texted her apology to her father and said: "I am as right as rain. Love you Dad."

Mr Winehouse, a 56-year-old taxi driver, told BBC Radio One: "It was great to hear from her and she seems to be doing okay there - but then again, we are not there so we do not know what is going on.

"I would just ask everyone who has sent me their good wishes to pray for her, as I do. I go to my father's grave and I pray.

"Unless you sit on someone and tie them up and handcuff them - which you obviously cannot do - you have to sit back and let things take their course. That is all I can do."

source: Daily Mail