Snoop Dogg Wants Us To Feel Him


Snoop Dogg has claimed that his new album is inspired by the music of Amy Winehouse.

The 'Drop It Like It's Hot' rapper is currently finishing work on his follow up to 2006's The Blue Carpet Treatment and has revealed that the troubled 'Rehab' singer has been one of his main influences.

Dogg told MTV: "When I'm listening to it, I'm learning who she is. It's like when you listen to James Brown, he did it by himself, and Curtis Mayfield, all by himself."

The hip-hop star, who has collaborated with the likes of Dr Dre, Justin Timberlake and Pharrell Williams in the past, claims that his new record will be done completely solo.

He commented: "I'm going to do the whole record by myself. I don't want no guest rappers this time round, no singers, nothing. Just Snoop Dogg! I want you to feel me."

source:ds