That's What He Gets For Marrying A Demonic Hooker



Charlie Sheen, (above, with his new fiance', Brooke) Released this Statement:
“Until I’m granted the ability to hire my own nanny, she is required to provide one and I was terribly insulted that she felt her ‘assistant’ was a suitable replacement. If it’s unfortunate that I’m speaking, it’s ‘unfortunate’ that an incredibly loving and responsible father and his terrifically capable fiancée are being subjected to these transparent and unnecessary sanctions, that have nothing to do with responsible co-parenting and everything to do with punishment and control. As long as I am forced to live under these conditions with my children, people are going to hear about it.”


Then, Denise Richards, his fish lipped, husband stealing ex(?) cheap hooker wife, released this statement:
“I was disappointed to learn of my ex-husband Charlie Sheen’s current statement regarding our personal affairs. This was and should still be a private matter that we as responsible parents settled privately. I stand by that agreement and I will continue to do what is best for our children while attempting to keep this family matter private."
HEY! Why don't I get to "release statements" when I'm mad?
Richie Sambora, Heather Locklear's ex- husband, dated her for awhile until he found out she just wanted his money. He also found out about her prostitute past, something everyone in Hollywood already knew. Past? I dare you to look into her eyes.. she's pure evil!