Gwyneth Paltrow Prepares to Bore Us Some More


Gwyneth Paltrow is "putting Hollywood on hold" to film her own TV cookery show, it was revealed. Didn't she put Hollywood on hold like five years ago? What did the boring, skinny, conceited freak ever do anyway? Yes.. I know she won an Oscar, but did anyone really see Shakespeare in Love? Also, does she even eat? "The macrobiotic enthusiast will leave hubby Chris Martin and kids Apple and Moses behind for two months as she tours Spain with chef Mario Batali." She's a scientist too?! "Gwyneth and Mario travel the country, cooking and sampling the local delicacies with cameras following her every move." BORING. Will anyone watch this? I guess so, I mean who doesn't watch PBS!
She still doesn't eat pork or beef, but is willing to sample other delicacies for the show. Gwyneth claimed: "I eat all that [Spanish] stuff. The crazy fish things, the eels, I love it all."

source: Daily Mail