Who Exactly is She Calling a "Bitch?"


Please give me LESS. Britney's big "comeback song" is exactly like I thought it would be. You can hear it at Perezhilton, and it's so bad it will give you chills. It's all her usual "I'm talking real sexy" crap with a tired dance beat mix, just like I had imagined it. The already stale song begins with her stating (like she's cool or something!) "ITS BRITNEY, BITCHES!" The song ends with her producer shouting out, "Bet you didn't see this coming!"...Um.. yeah, actually I did. UGH. But, who am I to judge someone who makes 9 million dollars a year for acting like an idiot?

Britney's ex- manager, Larry Rudolph was served a subpoena to testify against her while he was at that stupid tanning salon, Sunset Tan. I've had the misfortune of seeing that show, and it's worse than Britney's new "music."