Sweaty Bobby Brown Living in His Car



Just a few weeks ago, Bobby was dining with Whitney at Joe's Crab Shack, and now, Extra TV reports that Bobby Brown filed all new divorce papers claiming that he lived in his car while he paid $10,000 for Whitney Houston and Bobby Kristina to stay in a hotel while Whit was going through rehab.

In papers Bobby claims, “Since Whitney has been awarded sole legal and physical custody of Bobbi Kris, she has attempted to eliminate me from Bobbi Kris’ life. I did all I could to see my daughter…I also paid approximately $10,000 for Whitney and Bobby Kris to live in a nice hotel while Whitney was going through rehab…I basically lived in my car.”

“I have not seen or spoken to my daughter since early June and I have no prospect of speaking to her or seeing her anytime soon due to Whitney’s actions.”

Whitney responded with, “We have a daughter together and I would like him to be involved in her life… I did not talk to him about reconciliation or marriage counseling. Frankly, I needed to be divorced from him so that I could get my life back on track.”

How many dads does that make now that are fighting over the right to see "their children" when their children are all adults that can decide for themselves? It's so obviously the money.. always. Hasselhoffs, Lohans, Sheens, Federlines.. where one of the parents just wants money.