Bez Says Pete and Amy Don't Do Enough Drugs







I know, I thought the same thing.. who is BEZ? He's this crazy freak who is famous ONLY for dancing with maracas while his eyes bulge! He dances with a band called Happy Mondays, and he recently won Celebrity Big Brother. I don't know about you, but I love these wacky Brits! Let me know if you think they're boring, because I might be in danger of becoming obsessed with them.
Happy Mondays dancer Bez has described Pete Doherty and Amy Winehouse as "lightweights" for spending time in rehab.

Bez told the Daily Star: "Pete Doherty is talked about all the time but he's a f*****g lightweight. He spends more time in rehab than he does taking drugs for f**** sake."

He added: "Winehouse is the same, she's got a lot to prove."

Bez argued that his history of drug taking during a quarter of the century working in the music industry hadn't done him any harm.

He commented: "There are too many part-time rock 'n' rollers these days. I've not spent a minute in rehab in 25 years and I'm all right."