Jess Wins the Big Prize


Cool. Hot. Smart. Fun.

That's how Poison lead singer Bret Michaels summed up Jes Rickleff on Sunday, when he chose the Illinois native as the winner of in VH1 reality show "Rock of Love with Bret Michaels."

After vying against 24 other women during 12 episodes, Rickleff won the singer's heart during the season finale by refusing to share him with the other contestant, Heather.

The prize? To become Michaels' girlfriend. Ha! Ha!

After the show aired, Rickleff said her victory turned a bit sour when she saw the show's editing; she was particularly upset with a scene where the camera blurred thelower half of her body to make it appear nude. Rickleff insists she was wearing a bikini.

"Of course I'm thrilled to win, but I'm not a happy camper about that right now," Rickleff said. "I tried to portray myself with morals throughout the show, and I guess they tried to mess with me a bit at the end."

Jes is still coy about whether she's still dating Michaels
.


Bret Michaels needs a NURSE more than he needs a girlfriend. He comes with way too much baggage, and he's a big baby. I doubt they are still "dating," as this was just another fake reality show. Bret also revealed to Rolling Stone that he did have sex with Heather right before he cut her loose, and that he had received regular oral pleasuring (GROSSSS) from that hideous Lacey.