OMG! LOL! Travolta's Niece Gets Her OMG Boobs Done on T.V.! LOL!


Nicole Travolta, niece of John Travolta, appeared on E!’s plastic surgery reality show, Dr 90210, for a breast enhancement and lift.

Nicole is 20 years old, and the daughter of John's sister, Ellen. Of course, has a MySpace page. Why not become her friend and ask her how her new boobs are doing. Her friends seem pretty impressed that she was on the show and they’re leaving comments, like this one:

“So.. I am watching the girls next door and a commercial comes on for Dr. 90210.. I am looking at this girl on TV and I’m like ohhh.. that kinda looks like Nicole.. then I heard you talk and I was like OMG it is Nicole hahaha! I’m so excited to see you on TV LOL =) I hope you are not getting a boob job! You have always had great boobies! haha guess I’ll find out tonight! =) haha”

source: celebritysmack