Brooke Hogan in Car Accident. LOL!

Brooke's new Mercedes slammed into a 1997 Toyota on the Clearwater Bayside Bridge. Luckily, her passenger is not in a coma, and her brain, such as it is, remains intact. Mommy and Daddy were there to make sure that the accident will be blamed on the other driver. What did Brooke do immediately following her accident? She rushed home, and got on Myspace, (SERIOUSLY) and dedicated her car wreck to Nick and his brain dead passenger, thanking them both for reminding her to wear her seat belt. Oh, and she wants us to pray for her.

She also said: "I don't know if you heard, but my friend and I got into a really bad car accident today ourselves... As I turned on my car I clicked my seatbelt. As we pulled out onto the road, I looked over and realized my friend didn't have her seatbelt on. I reminded her to put it on and the minute she clicked it, a car crashed into us. It was a horrible car accident, one that most would be severely hurt in, but we had our seatbelts on and they kept us in tight. I owe my brother Nick and his friend John our lives." This exaggeration and excuse to try to squeeze some prayer or sympathy from the public, (who hates her) was since taken off her myspace page. So, in other words, BROOKE HOGAN SAVES LIVES!!!