Concerned Junkie's Warning From Prison

Blake and Amy in "happier times"

Amy's favorite binging food


THE jailed husband of junkie singer Amy Winehouse has warned her: "Quit smoking crack or you'll be dead in three months."

Speaking to the News Of The World from behind bars in Pentonville prison, BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL revealed his biggest nightmare is hearing Amy has been killed by her habit.

He said: "Every day I fear the prison chaplain is going to walk into my cell and break the news that Amy is dead."
The troubled singer went into rehab last week just days after The Sun released a shocking video of her smoking deadly crack at her seedy flat in Bow, east London, after she had already taken COCAINE, ECSTASY and VALIUM.

Blake, who has weaned himself off drugs since being in prison, said his parents think of Amy as a 'Black widow' who will kill their son.
He said: "I understand their concerns. Drugs made me like a zombie.

"I was also selfish, self-centred and cruel-tongued.
"Amy also became a zombie. She was docile, sleeping all the time, because of the drugs. We were like the Living Dead.

"But I have experienced a long period of being drug-free in prison and I want to win back the loving, happy woman I married before our lives were destroyed by drugs."
And he has been sickened at seeing pictures in the newspapers of his wife becoming increasingly thin, and walking the streets in just her bra.

He said: "In my eyes Amy is beautiful. But she looks beat and I must admit I wasn't keen on her dyed blonde hair at all.
"She is thin, she is bulimic and she looks ill. Bulimia is deadly in itself and I've tried without success to make her eat properly.

"But with crack on top it spells disaster.
"