Lufti Calls Brit's Parents Hillbillies, But They Will Control Her Money For Now


Lynne Spears on her way to court

Britney's dad, Jaime Spears, has been given temporary conservatorship over her financial assets along with a lawyer.
Jaime was also granted a civil restraining harassment order against Sam Lutfi for 22 days. The Judge felt Sam was harassing Brit and he has to stay away from her.
Jaime can also change all the locks at her house, kick out whoever might be living there and decide who visits her in the hospital.
There will be another hearing on Monday. Today's hearing was attended by Jamie and Lynne Spears. Sam Lutfi didn't show.

Sam ran his mouth to UsWeekly, “Oh boy, her family is crazy! It's funny because that's what the doctors say when they meet the family. They always come back and say, ‘You know, her problems are inherited, right?’ It’s just so sad. It's shared equally from both of her parents.”

Sam said they tried the intervention several times and Thursday was their fourth. “Brit's parents show up to the house like hillbillies, texting me. I find out that they’re outside, and they go, ‘You better let me in the gate, you ass.’ So I go, to Britney, ‘Your parents are here, let them come in and yell at you and scream at you. If anything else goes on, I'll throw you in my car and take you out of here.’ She said, ‘OK, fine, baby.’ I let them in. Instead of going to see how Britney is, they come bouncing through the doors. They scream at me, ‘Why the fuck are you talking to Barbara Walters!' I swear to God that's all they were saying.

“The dad pushed me in the chest and said, ‘Get the fuck out of here.’ The dad gave up and then the mom tried to talk to her, but Lynne was like, ‘I gotta get my beauty sleep, I gotta get my nails done, I gotta do my hair.’ It was just so sick
."