Monique: Phone Sex and Drug Dealing


Mo'nique is being accused of dealing cocaine and evading her taxes. The accusations are made by an ex-boyfriend and detailed in this week's National Enquirer.

Her ex-boyfriend is Marvin Dawson who she broke up with way back in 2003. She broke up with him because of his criminal record that included theft, gun and drug possession charges. Why? Because she didn't know, or because he was ruining her little party?
Dawson says Mo'nique is a big hypocrite and that she is guilty of far more serious crimes than he ever was. "Mo'nique threatened my life. She said if I ever told anyone about her lifestyle, she'd hire someone to kill me. You go, girlfriend!


Mo’Nique admitted that in order to make an extra buck before she became a celebrity she worked on a phone sex line. She even recalls a call when someone wanted her to… be a dog. It just doesn’t get better than this.

“I worked on a phone sex line. I would laugh all night. One time this man called in and wanted me to be a dog. So I started barking. “He said, ‘I need for you to be a bigger dog.’ At that point, I had to say, ‘Now, sir, I can’t be a bigger dog.I have to be a small dog.’ He wanted his money back because I had hurt his feelings
."