Kim Kardashian Still Trying To Pretend She Didn't Sell A Sex Tape Of Her Getting Urinated On


Dude, give it up. Kim Kardashian was recently interviewed about her hit E! reality show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians". Kim was asked about the infamous tape she made with Brandy's brother Ray J. and the lawsuit she brought against Vivid Entertainment for releasing it. The suit was settled, and Kim made FIVE MILLION off of it. For letting urine spackle her forehead on video!

Actually, that doesn't sound so bad. For that kind of money, just have some anti-bacterial wipes nearby, son. About the matter, Kim said "I'm not poor, I'm not desperate, I would never try to sell a sex tape. It would humiliate me and my family. I don't need the money. It's something I feel very betrayed by, but I'm not pointing any fingers." You can be rich and still reek of desperation, Kimmy.

source: asocialiteslife