Britney's Latest Tantrum. BORING.

Brit with her huge bags of pooping pills the same day she was committed


According to TMZ, who has well placed insiders in the nut ward, Brit had a major meltdown after learning Papa Spears was in charge of her finances . She reportedly went into a rage over the phone. British Brit screamed into the phone, "I'm so sick of all of this they can have the goddamn house and stick it up their fucking asses. Actually, no they can't." Wow, I didn't know that British Britney used language like that.

She started screaming about how they can't go near her house and she was going to court to fight them. She apparently thought she was being turned loose last night. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, at times impossible to understand. At one point she screamed, "Nobody's taking my house. Who is my family?" Britney said she did not want her parents near her home and at one point said she would go to court to fight them." Oh, she'll fight for her house, but doesn't care at all about her kids.
Sam Lutfi currently has a restraining order against him and he has to stay away from Brit for 22 days. He may be working with Brit's law firm, Trope and Trope, and they may challenge Jaime Spears being the conservator of Brit's money on Monday's hearing.

Someone needs to just kill Sam. I mean, all the Spears deserve eachother, and I don't care what happens to any of them. If you take away Britney's mental illness and drug use, she's still a self centered, ridiculous, talentless bitch. And nomental illness or amount of drug use, no matter how severe, could make me not care about my kids, so, for that alone, I have really come to hate her. I even have sympathy for this old man with a long pointed beard that lives in a cave near me.. but not for her. Sam, though.. who the F does he think he is? GO AWAY, LOSER. Like he is entitled to any more of her money! I still don't know where the hell he even came from.