Hasn't Anyone Else Noticed How CORNY Bret Michaels Is?


And that's CORNY with a capitol K. I mean how many times is he going to sing "Every Rose Has It's Thorn?" And refer to it? Move on, dude. Excerpt from a recent interview:

What keeps you inspired as a songwriter after all these years?

"For me it's really simple. It's about life. Everyday for me…I can truly tell you my life is a rose and a thorn. Meaning I have great times in my life, I go through tough times in my life. Being a diabetic, being a father, the car wreck, the sex tape scandal thing; It seems every time something good happens I get a couple bada bing bada booms that knock me around A little bit. It gives me plenty to work on, plenty to write about. (Laughs) I'm truly one of those people that isn't hidden away in some big house where I don't speak to anybody. I go out, even though Poison has done well and stuff like that. I'm truly out there living life."... Bret Michaels
.

Everything he says is so corny and lame I get chills of embarrassment for him. BADA BINGS BADA BOOMS??!! WHO SAYS THAT??? I didn't care what "turned him on" in the eighties, and I sure don't now! WHO DOES CARE? He starts every sentence with "That really turns me on." And the sock he wears in his pants... PLEASE. Though it is nearly impossible to find a recent picture of him without his bandana, I saw one last year where his hair is VERY THIN and flat on top, and he looked like a beat down old woman for some reason. I wish I would have saved it.

Anyway, according to The Gauntlet, the BIG NEWS is that there is a sex tape of him and some of the skanks from Rock of Love I about to be made available for your viewing pleasure
! You can see him naked at bretmichaelsbootlegs. whee!!!