Are We Seeing Double?

I can imagine how confused you guys must be after seeing Lindsay pose like Marilyn! The resemblence is downright eerie, so I thought I could try to help you so that you'll stop getting the two of them mixed up.
This is a filthy Long Island tramp

This is Marilyn

This is a beat down orange drug addict

This is Marilyn (I know! They're so much alike, stick with me)

Gut wrenching

This is the real Marilyn

Haggard

Luminous

“Now we hear Lindsay is tempted to continue her nude homage to MM,” Liz Smith writes in the New York Post. You know Dina is boiling with jealousy.
Hugh Hefner wants the starlet to appear in Playboy recreating Monroe’s famous naked swim from ‘Something’s Got to Give’, the movie she was in the middle of making when she died.
This is Marilyn

This is an ugly slut who keeps posing like her

Lindsay Lohan should just stay naked from now on. I can't believe anyone, even a freak, would want to see her naked. Why? How many times can you see someone naked, espesh a gritty, saggy orange slut?